1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
he may be a ninety six year old soviet master assassin sniper with two dozen confirmed political kills that could kill me with the littlest finger on his bionic metal arm in my sleep but he is too precious for this world and must be protected at all costs
i’ve been crying for the past five minutes.
i’ve been shopping for years and i still have nothing to wear.
i hope they know literally no one on earth has ever taken them as seriously as they are taking themselves in this picture
Chris Pratt interrupts the interview to french braid intern’s hair x
reblog if you’re a true 90’s kid